OK4RJ Care Hotline: A Resource for Pregnant People in Oklahoma
Welcome! You’ve reached the OK4RJ Care Hotline homepage, where you can find outmore about this community resource for pregnant people. The OK4RJ Care Hotline provides access to comprehensive and accurate information and resources through non-judgmental support of pregnant people in pregnancy, termination, and birth.
Many members of our community have received little or no state-funded education about pregnancy prevention or options, and are left without a comprehensive resource that gives information or support. We seek to provide quality, compassionate care in searching for and providing resources to pregnant persons with respect to their identities, circumstances, and needs. Through non-judgmental support, we hope to increase access to reproductive health services in our state and make material differences in the lives of pregnant people regardless of their choice.
You can be confident that when you call our hotline, you will reach a network of caring, trained volunteers who dedicate their time to listening to people in need and providing knowledge and connections based on your needs.
If you are pregnant and need information about pregnancy, abortion, adoption, parenting, or other information related to pregnancy, please visit Planned Parenthood at 2100 B W. Lindsey, Norman OK or call 405-360-1556.
OUR HOTLINE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE VISIT www.facebook.com/ok4rj FOR UPDATES.
If you’d like to learn more about our hotline, email email@example.com
Who should we be working for?
- .@COHIntl are distributing dignity kits (hygiene products, underwear, & flashlights) today to women displaced by the storm in #Moore #okhelp 19 hours ago
- #Tulsa area folks, here's a chance to help and heal with your community! #okhelp facebook.com/events/5217295… 20 hours ago
- Spread the word! If you know someone in #Moore who needs vegan, gluten free, & nut free lunch, they can go to First Baptist on 27th #okhelp 20 hours ago
- RT @OUSoonerAlly: OU Housing and Food has taken in about 100 displaced families from Moore. If you want to help, drop off any... http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @prettyrickyroo: kaylee hawkins, 9, is from moore and at norman regional healthplex on i-35 and tecumseh. her parents aren't with her. c… 2 days ago
Tagsabortion activism anti-choice birth control community building conference contraception Dr. Tiller economic justice feminism feminist theory series fetal personhood gender healthcare heteronormativity intersectionality Justice for All Kansas legislation LGBTQ missouri news Oklahoma Oklahoma legislation personhood pop culture pregnancy public health queer race racism rape culture red state red states reproductive justice self care sex education sexual assault so you want to be an activist student activism take root take root 2013 Texas trans* weekly round up