Oh Hai Y’all. TGIF, AMIRITE?
Let’s do a quick run through of what you might have missed from us this week.
Jessie went and did an interview with the coolest person on my computer…ME. LOLZ4Ever!
Now is news that will surely upset the whole “Otherkin” community, The ”Protection of the Human Person Act,” filed by Rep. Tracy Arnold, R-Booneville. The bill largely reflects a personhood initiative that state voters rejected in 2011, which would have defined life as beginning at fertilization. But Arnold’s bill would go further by banning creation of any human-animal hybrid through in vitro fertilization. Arnold said with crops, chicken and fish already genetically altered, he worries such hybrids could be attempted.
“I don’t want, like, a freak of nature,” Arnold told the AP.
You know where lord lovin’ Christians think products of conception go after an abortion? They go to hell! So let’s give them personhood. ALL BABIES GO TO HELL! the sequel to ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!
Hey feti, according to this dickbag,
You know what else is Christ-like? “Every Wednesday, a man with a bullhorn would sit on a fence outside Dr. Tiller’s Women’s Health Care clinic in Wichita and yell “Daddy, Daddy” to the partners of incoming patients.” JESUS WOULD BE PROUD! Now Dr. Sella in New Mexico is in the sights of these compassionate and caring
sidewalk counselors stalkers and terrorists. However, like her collegue, she’s committed to her work and caring for those that need her help. One thing seems more Christian-like than the other but WHAT DO I KNOW?
Pearl-clutchers UNITE! Beyoncé’s half time performance was amazing! I loved it, the band, and duh, Destiny’s Child. I guess some “Jesus-lovin superbowl watchers” were offended because pants or something. Also because they’re probably acting like racists. Here’s a much better breakdown of why intersectionality is essential, even regarding half time shows.
OH YAY! TAKE
TOOT ROOT IS NEXT WEEKEND! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Have you registered? DO IT NOW! NOW!
Alright, so I’ll see you beautiful turds with your amazing haircuts next weekend, RIGHT? RIGHT? (You’re not really turds; I love you)
LET’S MAKE THE MOST OF TAKE ROOT ‘CUZ WE’RE GONNA DIE YOUNG!
Molly wrote, directed, produced, and starred in this roundup.
- .@COHIntl are distributing dignity kits (hygiene products, underwear, & flashlights) today to women displaced by the storm in #Moore #okhelp 1 day ago
- #Tulsa area folks, here's a chance to help and heal with your community! #okhelp facebook.com/events/5217295… 1 day ago
- Spread the word! If you know someone in #Moore who needs vegan, gluten free, & nut free lunch, they can go to First Baptist on 27th #okhelp 1 day ago
- RT @OUSoonerAlly: OU Housing and Food has taken in about 100 displaced families from Moore. If you want to help, drop off any... http://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @prettyrickyroo: kaylee hawkins, 9, is from moore and at norman regional healthplex on i-35 and tecumseh. her parents aren't with her. c… 3 days ago
Tagsabortion activism anti-choice birth control community building conference contraception Dr. Tiller economic justice feminism feminist theory series fetal personhood gender healthcare heteronormativity intersectionality Justice for All Kansas legislation LGBTQ missouri news Oklahoma Oklahoma legislation personhood pop culture pregnancy public health queer race racism rape culture red state red states reproductive justice self care sex education sexual assault so you want to be an activist student activism take root take root 2013 Texas trans* weekly round up