We have new and exciting things planned for 2013 and one of those is a vlog series done by our very own Jen and Mallory! Here’s the introduction video for their series OKQueer. Let us know what you think in the comments!
- RT @OUSoonerAlly: OU Housing and Food has taken in about 100 displaced families from Moore. If you want to help, drop off any... http://t.… 7 hours ago
- RT @prettyrickyroo: kaylee hawkins, 9, is from moore and at norman regional healthplex on i-35 and tecumseh. her parents aren't with her. c… 22 hours ago
- If you are trying to get ahold of loved ones, texting is the most reliable method of communication. 22 hours ago
- RT @TENEquality: The Cimarron Alliance Equality Center is accepting donations for those hit by the tornadoes. You can drop off... http://t.… 22 hours ago
- Here is a list of shelters that those displaced by the tornado can seek refuge news9.com/story/22302745… 22 hours ago
Tagsabortion activism anti-choice birth control community building conference contraception Dr. Tiller economic justice feminism feminist theory series fetal personhood gender healthcare heteronormativity intersectionality Justice for All Kansas legislation LGBTQ missouri news Oklahoma Oklahoma legislation personhood pop culture pregnancy public health queer race racism rape culture red state red states reproductive justice self care sex education sexual assault so you want to be an activist student activism take root take root 2013 Texas trans* weekly round up