How can I let this week go by without reference to some sort of binder? Were any of y’all cringing as MittsRomsComs tried to explain how he loves teh wimmins the other night. Dear lard above! I’ll tell you who wan’t cringing, his son..well, one of his sons. Josh, or Tagalong, or Tissue, or Hunger- who the hell knows. Check out his face tho.
Okay well we all know that providing things like condoms, birth control, or vaccines don’t make people wanna run out and hunch everything in town. Well apparently someone DID NOT know that so they spent a gazillion dollars researching if you give a young person the HPV vaccine, do they slut it up? The answer was no but WHY DO YOU CARE?
My BFF Liar Rose and her “action” team tried to pull a ‘sting’ on abortion providers recently. Playing dress up, pretending to be Dr’s and patients wanting sex selective abortions. OH JUST COME OFF IT. Looks like her and her pals have ties to Mittens but so does fetal tissue and nobody seems to care about that. They only care when it’s in your Pepsi!
I kinda wanna talk about RPR. Not talk, just post funny pictures cause he’s such a skeezer. I washed my butt earlier but Imma ask RPR to come over and wash it again. His guns are so big cause he’s a jerkoff. (They aren’t very big)
Alright friends, that’s all I have for you!
I know these hot pics are from the 2000′s but they look pretty 80′s to me. I wish he was on a mini-tramp, sweating it up! (no I don’t)
Molly just watched a segment about orangutans and her icy heart started to melt. Or it’s just heartburn. Probably heartburn.
- .@COHIntl are distributing dignity kits (hygiene products, underwear, & flashlights) today to women displaced by the storm in #Moore #okhelp 1 day ago
- #Tulsa area folks, here's a chance to help and heal with your community! #okhelp facebook.com/events/5217295… 1 day ago
- Spread the word! If you know someone in #Moore who needs vegan, gluten free, & nut free lunch, they can go to First Baptist on 27th #okhelp 1 day ago
- RT @OUSoonerAlly: OU Housing and Food has taken in about 100 displaced families from Moore. If you want to help, drop off any... http://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @prettyrickyroo: kaylee hawkins, 9, is from moore and at norman regional healthplex on i-35 and tecumseh. her parents aren't with her. c… 3 days ago
Tagsabortion activism anti-choice birth control community building conference contraception Dr. Tiller economic justice feminism feminist theory series fetal personhood gender healthcare heteronormativity intersectionality Justice for All Kansas legislation LGBTQ missouri news Oklahoma Oklahoma legislation personhood pop culture pregnancy public health queer race racism rape culture red state red states reproductive justice self care sex education sexual assault so you want to be an activist student activism take root take root 2013 Texas trans* weekly round up